There have been plenty of imaginative ideas for Port Royal:Futures Forum: Plans for Port Royal: mixed development
Futures Forum: Plans for Port Royal: Drill Hall alternatives
Futures Forum: Plans for Port Royal: now and then
Futures Forum: Port Royal: Envisioning the Ham Sidmouth > book launch
Futures Forum: Art & Design >>> Reimagining Port Royal >>> Fri Oct 14th @ the Sidmouth Science Festival
Futures Forum: Plans for Port Royal and the Eastern Town >>> architecture competition to re-imagine Port Royal >>> winning design chosen >>> Architects' Journal report
Here is an interesting new Architectural Review Award for the transformation of old tired buildings.
Such a concept would suit the situation at Port Royal...
Enter the New into Old Awards now and have your exciting and
transformative designs published in The Architectural Review
The Architectural Review has long championed creative re-use. This exciting new award celebrates the successful adaptation of original architecture to contemporary functions as well as the varied remodelling strategies, such as innovative insertions, that make imaginative re-use possible.
- Opportunity for your project to receive significant coverage in The Architectural Review magazine in the December/January issue
- All entries will be reviewed by the expert international judging panel which will choose a shortlist of up to five projects
- The shortlisted projects will be visited by an independent critic before the winner is selected by the judges
- All shortlisted projects will be promoted on the AR website, emails and via social media to its more than a million readers worldwide
- The shortlisted projects will be published in the magazine with significant coverage including an independent critique
Enter by the early bird rate entry deadline of Friday 28 July 2017
and save 15% on your entry fee
AR New into Old Awards 2017 | Celebrating Transformative Design