East Devon AONB Annual Meeting & Acland Award Presentation
by East Devon AONB
DATE AND TIME
Wed 27 September 2017
17:00 – 21:00 BST
The Donkey Sanctuary
Slade House Farm
Join us for an evening of presentation and celebration at the East Devon AONB Partnership Annual meeting.
It’s the main event in the East Devon AONB calendar, bringing together key local supporters, businesses, AONB Partnership members and our Ambassadors, in support of our outstanding area of natural beauty.
Come along and enjoy an evening hearing from our engaging speakers and connecting with others; with the opportunity to network in an informal environment over a complimentary buffet.
With our focus this year on wildlife, the environment and heritage, we’re delighted to have Harry Barton, Chief Executive of Devon Wildlife Trust, as our keynote speaker and further presentation from Mike Baker, CEO of the Donkey Sanctuary.
We will also celebrate exceptional local projects, with the presentation of this year’s Acland Award – our annual commendation of innovative and meaningful activity thatenhances, conserves or promotes the AONB.
Places are limited and invites are open to AONB Partnership members, Ambassadors, AONB supporters and special guests, so please register to confirm your attendance ASAP.
- 17:00 Tour of the Donkey Sanctuary (optional)
- 18:00 Registration, refreshments/complimentary buffet
- 18:45 Transition
- 19:00 Welcome & introduction
- 19:15 The Donkey Sanctuary - a presentation from Mike Baker CEO
- 19:45 Devon Wildlife Trust - a presentation from Harry Barton CEO
- 20:15 The Acland Award - AONB Annual Award for outstanding contribution
- 20:30 Summing up, final networking and departure
- 21:00 End