Futures Forum: The Future for Heath in Sidmouth: event Tuesday 26th November: press release and poster
which coincides with a similar event a couple of days later in Exeter:
Futures Forum: Exeter Health Fair: Friday 29th November
The speakers so far confirmed and agenda are:
3.15pm: Welcome by Futures Forum chair, Robert Crick, to the round-table session.
3.20pm: Guest speakers to address session for five minutes each, with opportunity for points of clarification.
- Tamara Powderley, Head of Commissioning for Northern, Eastern & Westerly Locality Clinical Commissioning Group (aka NEW CCG or Wakely)
- Geoff Butler, lay representative on the Wakely sub-Locality Patients Participation Group (PPG)
- Judy Bashforth, Vice-chair of the Comforts Fund of the Sidmouth Victoria Hospital
- Di Fuller, Chair of the Sid Valley PPG, the re-named patients' forum, helping the doctors interface with patients
- Mark McGlade, the head of a campaign for "Dementia Friendly" towns, and managing director of Home Instead Senior Care, Budleigh Salterton
- Ian Skinner, Chair of the Health & Social Well-being board that covers part of Wakely
- other speakers to be confirmed...
3.50/4pm: Break for tea and informal networking
4.15/4.20pm: Resume session with more formal questions and exchange
4.40/4.50pm: Guest speakers to conclude with a ‘look to the future’
5.15pm: Thanks from the chair and close of session
See for map of venue: Vision Group for Sidmouth - The Future for Health in Sidmouth