Futures Forum: Sid Valley Neighbourhood Healthwatch Event ... Tuesday 11th March
... there will be a follow-up event to promote the scheme to form "a ‘hub’ where information on residents’ needs could be shared and cross referenced by community groups."
Health Watch scheme gathers pace
The scheme is already being trialled in several communities including Budleigh Salterton, Lympstone and Newton St Cyres.
A pioneering scheme aimed at improving health and wellbeing in Sidmouth is gathering steam as organisers prepare to pitch the idea to residents
Health Watch scheme gathers pace - News - Sidmouth Herald
About Neighbourhood Health Watch
The Neighbourhood Health Watch project team has experience in primary, secondary, social care & wider society and draws in relevant academic, administrative and project management expertise.
The Neighbourhood Health Watch Scheme has an Advisory Board consisting of:
- Virginia Pearson, Director of Public Health, NHS Devon
- Mary Nisbett, Chief Executive, Westbank Community Health & Care
- Peter Aitken, Director of Research & Development, Devon Partnership NHS Trust
- Dr Jane Aitken, GP
- Dr Tim Burke, Chair, Devon Clinical Commissioning Group
- Inspector Paul Morgan, Devon and Cornwall Police
- Area Commander Nick Manning, Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service
- David Baker, Chairman, Community Council of Devon
- Jacquie Mowbray-Gould, Managing Partner Older Peoples Mental Health Directorate, Devon Partnership NHS Trust
- Lynne Lewis, Chief Officer, DeVA
Neighbourhood Health Watch » About Neighbourhood Health Watch